Come hang out with international couples like yourselves in our unique beach event!

This post was written by a volunteer community member. While our volunteers do their best to share the most accurate information, there still may be errors or inaccurate details in this post. Please keep that in mind while reading!

This post includes detailed instructions on how to obtain and authenticate the official documentation and certifications from abroad, that are needed to apply for a partner or spouse visa in Israel. The basic personal documents you will be looking for are birth certificate, certificate of non-criminal record, current and/or previous personal status certificate (martial status), and name change certificate. Complete documentation about the foreign partner from their home country is prerequisite of the gradual process, and without it one cannot start the partner visa process and get a status in Israel based on their relationship.

Register or login to be able to read this!
Registration is free and only takes a moment :)

☹ Why must I register?

Avatar photo
Roberta Zuliani
Articles: 1

Leave a Reply