Who we are
The Israeli Association for International Couples (R.A.) (“The Organization“)
Association number: 580751006
Our website address is: https://aic.org.il (“The Site“)
What Information we collect
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of the website, including the source of the referral, the length of the visit, page views, and your transition paths on the website;
information, such as your e-mail address, that you enter when registering on our website;
- Information you enter while creating a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education details, and employment details;
- Information, such as your name and e-mail address, that you enter in order to subscribe to our e-mail messages and/or newsletter;
- the information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information generated while using our site, including when, how much, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information that you post on our site with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your comments;
- Information contained in messages you send to us by email or through our website, including the content of the message and its metadata;
- Any other type of personal information you send to us.
The Site uses “cookies” for its regular and normal operation. The cookies are used to collect statistical data about the use of the website, to verify details, to adapt the website to your preferences
and for information security purposes.
Modern browsers include an option to block cookies. If you don’t know how to do this, check in the help file of the browser you are using.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The Organization takes reasonable organizational and technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
We store all the personal data you provide on secure servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee that data sent over the Internet will be secure. The Organization will not be held responsible for any loss or leak of information beyond its control, including as a result of a cyber attack, malicious software, hacking, etc.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; We will not ask you for your password (except when logging in to our website).
Who we share your data with
We may disclose your personal information to authorized employees, managers, volunteers within The Organization in order to provide you with the services that you have requested from us.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal data according to what is required of us by law.
Except as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal details to a third party unless you have specifically given us permission to do so in writing.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.